Monday 19 August 2013

Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales: Mum grows best.

I have come home to Wales to find (not that I'm hugely surprised, like) that...


(after snooping around her potted plants and garden beds)


...my mum...


...is a MUCH better gardener than me.



She even has a CHRISTMAS tree growing...


And one from the Black Forest.


Hello little tiny Black Forest tree that I don't have.

 
Why wont you grow like this in Liverpool?


 
We have one tree in our back yard...


There it is!




I think it's holding up our house...


That's not my house, by the way...


 
(in case you wondered)
 

This seat is RESERVED.


Yes, it's reserved for me to watch and learn how to grow this...


...and this...


and THIS!


...like a pro 
(that's my mum behind me being a pro)


And, when all else fails, and things still don't look good in my tiny back yard in Liverpool...


It's time to start stealing.


Let me introduce you to my bag, young plant...


You're next.

No comments:

Post a Comment