Monday 5 August 2013

London, UK: Chalking all over my friend's house...

I stayed at my friend's house in London this weekend and discovered some cool things in her kitchen...

 
A chart about moustache types, framed neatly above the table...
 
 
A cup collection to rival my own... (this shelf goes on and on)
 
 
Nice pictures from faraway places on the fridge...
 
 And...

 
OH MY GIDDY AUNT.

 
A massive, smassive chalkboard.
 
 
Dear Sophie,
Please give me this massive chalkboard.
Love,
Helen
x

 
Please?
 
 
I'll take these too x
 
(Imagine the mess they would make if someone knocked them off that ledge?)
 
And while I'm here...
 
 
Let's see if I've grown...


My height is the lower end of that wonky line...
 
Have you decided whether I can take it yet, Soph?

 
I mean...
 
With front doors like this...

 
And phone boxes on your street that look like this...

 
I'm not really sure that you need more cool stuff down here in London...
 
 
***

No comments:

Post a Comment