Sunday 14 August 2016

Cornwall: Flat feet and other stories*... (*No other stories)

My family love walking. My flat feet do not. If feet could talk, by day 3 of our trip, I don't think anyone would have been our friend... (Our is me plus my grumpy feet)...


(Those feet up there aren't mine. Thankfully, I managed to persuade everyone to perch on a wall for a bit in Fowyer before my feet went into meltdown...)


Then we went to the beach and I managed to convince everyone to sit there for ages, too. I couldn't chalk (see above) but it was all good because the weather was LUSH and my flat feet were free to flap* around in the sunshine...


Amen to the beach.

For restoring our souls/soles.

*feet flapping took place on the rocks to the left of this photo 


***


No comments:

Post a Comment