Tuesday 27 January 2015

Baltic Triangle, Liverpool: Hunting for bread...

It was a Monday. We had the day off again.

My original plan of taking a trip to the recycling plant to get rid of 300,000 boxes was a winner. But it was also a plan that only took about 15 minutes to complete...

So, we stayed in the car and went on a mini adventure. This one would have us spending an hour or more searching for a bakehouse (that was shut), and another inside a run-down skate park, dreaming big...


I took this photo of a dog 'open to business' after Adam told me off for asking someone how to find the bakehouse.

This dog didn't know how to get there either - I just liked how he sat beneath the sign on the window...


YOU, weird cat things, where is the freshly baked bread?


Spiky umbrella with no protection from the wind, SHOW US WHERE THE PASTRIES LIE...


oOOh.


What's this?


One day,  I'm going to open a skate park with a cafe.



The one above is a bit run-down, but I like that it was made by local skaters, and funded by them too.

I also like that it distracts me from the fact that the bread I have been hankering for, is behind a locked door.

BOO to closing on Mondays...

My cafe will always be open on Mondays.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment