Thursday 15 November 2012

Seel Street, Liverpool: Finding lost art...

A friend sent me a message the other day to say that he had left me a chalk-related gift in a skate shop in Liverpool.

Knowing that the last time this person left me a chalk-related present in town, it dissolved in the rain before I could get to it, I thought I'd better set about finding and claiming this one pretty sharpish.

I went today...

 
Welcome to Parr Street.
 
Just around the corner is...
 
 
LOST ART


 
I've come for a present...
 
But, do they have it?
 
 
I think that's for me, isn't it?

 
Rob Parsonson has left a large piece of estuary chalk in the safe care of these two folks above.
 

 
Thanks Rob!
 
 
Not only do I have the satisfaction of completing a mini mission...


 
...but I got to treat my eyes to cool trainers, super colourful skateboards....
 
 
...friendly faces...

 
And, via Mello Mello...
 
 
 
I now have more good chalk for the collection.

 
Hooray
 
 
Lost Art online: www.lostartshop.co.uk  
Mello Mello online: www.mellomello.co.uk
 
***
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment